Tuesday 30 June 2015

Budget and pitch a new Science Fiction film for $100 million

Key details

The sci-fi sub genres are distopia and mutation.
The name of my film is Apocalypse annihilation.
The plot is a divorced women helping and protecting her family in a zombie apocalypse looking for help.
The people in my group are myself, Dinesh and Zaynab.

Budget breakdown

Director:B-list directer as I did not want to spend that much money.

Cast:A-list actor as the women then for zombie random people. 

Filming locations:We were going to film a large set and in USA.

Cameras: 4k-hd cameras as it would be easier to film 

Editing:We will have heavy CGI as it would look good.

CGI/Special effects (SFX):Explosion as it would sound and look more realistic.

Sound:Sound effects as it will sound realistic.

Marketing:Premier in major world wide city as more people will watch it.
Total cost: 81m 500k

I think that my movie will be successful because our plot is good and we have good actors and good location also good sound and editing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment